Montgomery College print logo

Friday, March 12

President's Corner

Display Image

President's Blog: Advocacy Success from the County Council

Need to Know

Display Image

Submit Federal Work Study and Student Assistant Continuing Student Employment Forms by March 12

It's Academic

Display Image

Attend a Maryland Public College or University FOR FREE!

From the Board of Trustees

Display Image

Presidential Search Update

Campus Sports News

Display Image

MC Cricket Team Set to Defend National Title


Display Image

Podcast Server Maintenance, March 15 and 16

College/Campus News

Display Image

CRLA Approval for Rockville's Math/Science Center


Display Image

Office of Human Resources Tip of the Day

Wellness News

Display Image

Zumbathon for Haiti and Chile on Saturday, March 20 at MC-Germantown!

MC Events

Display Image

SpeakeasyDC's "Wetbacks, Aliens, & Towelheads: True Stories from the First Generation" at MC, March 31

Arts at MC

Display Image

Paintings by Jim Condron at the Annex Gallery

Library News

Display Image

MC Libraries Spring Break Hours


Display Image

Consignment Ski and Snowboard Tickets Still Available


Display Image

Get Your Copy of "The Evening Weekend News"

Submit Federal Work Study and Student Assistant Continuing Student Employment Forms by March 12

Display Image

Category: Need to Know

Published: 2010-03-12 00:00:01.000

Supervisors are reminded that the deadline to submit requests to continue the employment of Federal Work Study and Student Assistant employees for summer and fall/spring 2010 - 2011 is rapidly approaching. <B>This year's deadline is Friday, March 12, no exceptions.</b>

All students must be registered for fall 2010 courses in order to work during the summer. Additionally, Federal Work Study employees must have applied for financial aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) no later than Monday, March 15 to be considered for 2010 - 2011 student employment. The Office of Student Financial Aid is available daily to help students complete the FAFSA.

Contact the Student Employment Specialist on your campus if you have any questions 240-567-5100:

Ms. Francine Butler, Interim Employment Specialist, Germantown Campus
Ms. Judy Jupin, Employment Specialist, Rockville Campus
Ms. Elaine Umelo, Employment Specialist, Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus.

Related Media

  1. time_is_running_out.jpg

Authentication Required

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2020, Montgomery College