Category: Staff Senate
Published: May 3 2012 12:00AM
The Staff Distinguished Service Award is an award established from an endowment fund left by Ms. Peggy Beebe, former special assistant for staff concerns, to be presented yearly to a deserving associate or support staff employee as determined by their peers.
The criteria are as follows:
* Nominee must be a regular associate or support staff employee with a minimum of five (5) years of service
* Nominee shall have demonstrated or performed a high degree of service for the benefit of associate and support staff employees at Montgomery College to one or more of the following:
1) Served as senator for the Staff Senate
2) Served as a committee chair or member on standing Staff Senate Committee
3) Served as a committee chair on a college/campuswide committee representing associate and support staff
4) Nominee would have performed a high degree of service effecting staff within a College unit
5) Nominee would have performed a distinguished service or implemented a plan or idea which would positively affect staff at Montgomery College.
The amount of the Staff Distinguished Service Award is $300. The recipient of the award will be announced at Staff Professional Day, Tuesday, May 22, 2012 on the Rockville Campus.
A review committee has been established to evaluate nominations and to make a recommendation for the award. Please return the attached nomination form to Mr. Steve Taylor, building services manager, Rockville Campus, Room 124SW, or send submissions via email to email@example.com by May 4, 2012.
Please print this announcement and post in your area for anyone that does not regularly access Inside MC Online.
- StaffDistinguishedAward_Nomination Form 2012.doc