Category: Campus Sports News
Published: Jul 18 2014 12:00AM
OPEN PLAY SCHEDULE - ROCKVILLE CAMPUS
August 1, 6-7:30 p.m.
August 4, 6-7:30 p.m.
August 5, 6-7:30 p.m.
PHYSICAL EXAMS - ROCKVILLE CAMPUS
The Athletic Department will be offering physical exams for $10 on Wednesday, August 6 from 3-5:30 p.m. in the Physical Education Building. To be eligible to try out for any intercollegiate team at Montgomery College you must have a physical exam on file with the Athletic Department.
TRYOUTS FOR 2014 SEASON (MANDATORY!)
Day 1 - Wednesday, August 6 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Rockville Campus on the lower field behind the Physical Education Building
Day 2 - Thursday, August 7 from 2-4 p.m. on the Rockville Campus on the lower field.
DAY 3 - Friday, August 8 from 2-4:30 p.m
August TWO-A-DAY PRACTICE SCHEDULE
August 9 through August 20, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
August 22 through August 24, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
August 25 through August 29, 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
To Try Out for the Men's Soccer Team, the Student-Athlete Must Meet the Following Criteria:
1. Have met with &/or talked to the coaches and received paper work.
2. Registered for no less than 12 credit/billing hours.*
3. All classes done by 12:30-4 p.m.
4. Have turned in Eligibility Form and Info Sheet.
6. Have had a physical and all MC forms filled out. No high school physicals will be accepted!
7. Transfer students must have turned in valid transcript and meet NJCAA rules**
8. Returning players must have 24 credits and a 2.0 GPA*
9. Returning students must have MC transcript evaluated*
10. Show up on time - dressed and ready to go.
11. Always bring: running shoes, cleats, shin guards, socks, shorts, extra shirts
12. International students must have a copy of I-20, I-9, and passport.